B.S.F. High Tensile Bolts & Nuts
- British standard fine (BSF) was used on British cars in the thirties and forties and is the finer version of 'British Standard Whitworth' (BSW).
- Grade 'R' is 45-50 Tons/ square inch.
- B.S.F is now being discontinued by the major UK manufacturers but we will maintain stocks as long as we can. Future price increases wil affect the availability.
- We carry and can source other sizes not listed below, please contact us for details.
- All bolts and nuts are displayed by thread size, not AF/Spanner size